This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris,

there is a whole site beyond the OT to take care off. I made the initial response to this thread and later saw that the mods gave the answers that needed to be given. That's part of their job after all. I intervened again when I felt there was something to say or when I saw something strictly about my own acts.
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperSneak
      I agree wholeheartedly with all the reasonable and intelligent things that have been said here.
      Why thank's Sneak, I'm glad you noticed.

Comment

• Whether or not the thread was a troll, I don't think that the moderators should be blamed for its continuance. How long, from the time of the first post to the time of the last did the thread stay open? The sad thing is that its creator didn't stick around long enough to hear me out.

I've been practicing medicine for 18 years now. Even before graduating, during my pediatric clerkships, I began dealing with sexual issues of teens. From professional experience I can guarantee you that the average 14 year old girl is not fully mature either in depth or breadth. Don't make me get graphic with you. An average girl this age would not be anatomically ready to have intercourse with an average guy of twenty. The poster's description of the girl's breasts reinforces my conclusion that she may not have been fully mature.

What the poster describes isn't piggish behavior.
        It isn't just rape.
        It isn't just statutory rape.
        It certainly isn't a joke.
        It would be a form of mutilation.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Seriously, this is all just speculation on our part. Can't we lay it to rest now?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
            Chris,

there is a whole site beyond the OT to take care off. I made the initial response to this thread and later saw that the mods gave the answers that needed to be given. That's part of their job after all. I intervened again when I felt there was something to say or when I saw something strictly about my own acts.
            Well, thanks for taking the time to answer. As I said, you can close this, we have covered it, altough I must say, Dr Strangelove did add a quite meaningful puntuation mark to the end of this.

Besides, Winston is getting ansy.
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• ok, fine

thread closed
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
              X