No announcement yet.

Banning of Civnation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squid is on the boards now. As is History049. Theres something fishy going on...

Comment

Tee hee!

The thing is, Squid was obsessed with making D/L's. And then he suddenly seemed to stop.

It probably around the time he discovered multiple E-mail accounts
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

HAHAHAA!!! I am really beginning to like this forum. Making fun of computer geeks is not really a hobby of mine, it's a profession. The you are a moron attack is really nice, but you'll never best me at it. The fact of the matter is my IQ is probably twice yours. You can call me immature all you want, it's like pouring gasoline on the fire in an attempt to put it out. Let the games begin.

Comment

Heh heh heh...now I've got you all paranoid. RUN FROM THE DL INVASION!!!

"All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher."
          -Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)
          "Although I may disagree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to hear me tell you how wrong you are."

Comment

Could this really be a human?

Originally posted by EyesOfNight
            HAHAHAA!!! I am really beginning to like this forum. Making fun of computer geeks is not really a hobby of mine, it's a profession. The you are a moron attack is really nice, but you'll never best me at it. The fact of the matter is my IQ is probably twice yours. You can call me immature all you want, it's like pouring gasoline on the fire in an attempt to put it out. Let the games begin.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

How old are you?

Comment

Very sus

Originally posted by Giant_Squid
                Heh heh heh...now I've got you all paranoid. RUN FROM THE DL INVASION!!!
                See what I mean? Squid isn't seen for weeks but when I finger him as a possible D/L master he finds the thread and posts within an hour

Comment

I tell you what sh!tface, come and speak to some of us in person. You will probably find that you will be buried, for you appear to be nothing but a thick, brainless, arsehole.

Go away you annoying turd.

And civnation banned? Cool! Although the only fear I have is that this will make him a martyr. Let him post and allow him to look really, really silly
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Whew. That's a relief. I thought the ban had to be for overlong posts.

By the way, Ming, congrats on your patience in reading through any of that stuff.

Comment

Posted by Eyes of Night, 7 1/2 years old

Hahha hahha haa haa!1!!1! This is cool! When I gwow up to be a big boy, I'm gonna do this all the time! I am wubbew and you awe glue, evewything you say bounces fwom me and sticks to you! My daddy can beat all youw daddies! Am I an immawute? Then I am immawute! I wanna play more!
                      Isn't he just adorable?
                      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Who?

eyes of night?

Aren't you the guy that everyone hates because you habitually cheat in multi-player games, insult everyone then hide behind your computer, and generally act like a child?

Just wondering.

Exile
                        Lost in America.
                        "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
                        "or a very good liar." --Stefu
                        "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Yes Exile, He's that E of N.
                          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                            No one's going to ban eyes?
                            Ming cant ban EYes .. Eyes is Mings DL
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Seriously, though. why didn't eyes at least catch a warning? His "chinks" comment was the sort of thing I'd smack somebody for. Unless, of course, Stefu's right and the kid is 7and a half.
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Nothing wrong with smacking 7.5 year olds who behave like Eyes. good for 'em...

Comment

Working...
                                X