Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

c171 EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH CIV STARS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A nice tension breaker from all the serious debate on C3
    To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
    H.Poincaré

Comment

Absolutely wonderful!

As others have asked... Have you published any of your work yet?
      Where might I find some? You have an almost Douglas Adams touch going on there. I loved it. It was all so sordid

Keep up the good work!
      Semper ubi sub ubi!

Comment

Great article except for this line...

Q: How did you meet Sid Meier?

CATAPULT: Sid used me as one of the engines in Railroad Tycoon 2.
        I may be wrong but I am pretty sure that Sid did the first RRTycoon, with PopTop or some other company doing the second game.

I just wanted to point out my one concern with the column.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

As others have asked... Have you published any of your work yet? Where might I find some? You have an almost Douglas Adams touch going on there.
          Well, that's what they call high cotton! To the question what else have I published -- I'm in the process of publishing my first book, a very different type of fiction. But one of my most favorite things to do is to write an Apolyton column for absolutely no compensation other than your great reactions. I'm a Civ nut, no apologies. Been coming here for years. Great, great site for a great, great game...

And to the person who thought it was a pointless article, really I couldn't agree more. Shamefully pointless. But who are we two against so many? Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

Hats off to you, sir. A fitting adornment to the great game - and I can see you will appreciate how high a praise that is.

In fact, if you don't mind my saying so, I think the idea would sustain a short series - and that the advertising/promotional guys at Firaxis would show interest. Might be worth sending them a copy to see whether I'm right.

If I am, my fee is a copy of your book, once published. In case I'm not PM me with the title and publisher. Suspect the other posters would be glad of that too.

Comment

Working...
            X