This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call me pedantic but...

...if you look at the new thread window where you enter all the information, where the post a poll option is, it says next to the box to select a number of options: 'Number of options initally' not 'number of options initially'.

Do I get a prize for astute observation as well?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Pedantic, pedantic! You are pedantic.

What does a missing letter do, it hasn't harmed anyone (yet).
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

PH, really, there are more interesting ways to fill in your days than checking spelling errors on the internet.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
        What does a missing letter do, it hasn't harmed anyone (yet).
        OUCH! damn that hurts! I just stepped on an "i" lying around loose under my computor.
        Last edited by Lefty Scaevola; June 11, 2001, 17:43.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Rich, you simply must get out more...
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

You mistyped your title

"Call me pedantic but"

ratehr than,

Call me a pedantic butt......

Do I win a prize you pedantic butt?

(better insert smilies so that humor is percieved)
            My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
            from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
            --MarkG

and by MikeH
            she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

In Finland, we call this kind of behavior 'screwing the comma'. Stop molesting punctuation, Provost.
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by cpoulos
                Rich, you simply must get out more...
                I hope he does not. It appears that every time he has posted some social success on this forum, that some some new animal epidemic has swept Britain.
                And Kitty daaarhling, I am pleased to see you picking on the adults (somewhat) rather than mind ****ing with that 16 year sensitive child, a definite improvement in your professional psychology ethics.
                Last edited by Lefty Scaevola; June 11, 2001, 17:49.
                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

ratehr than,

Errrm, shouldn't that be "rather than,"

hehe
                  -connorkimbro
                  "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Nitpickers are running amok!

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by ACOLKitty
                      Do I win a prize you pedantic butt?
                      It should be:

<blockquote>Do I win a prize: your pedantic butt?</blockquote>

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

pfff.... pedantic.....
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                        X