Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the people who care about post counts, a solution to the OT posts not counting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Also, if you're good to me I'll let you use my mineshaft when the time comes.
    ooer

Let me just point out, like cpoulos said, I am 'into women' (not literally right at this moment though - maybe later tonight... oh and usually just one at a time )

Comment

Originally posted by Rogan Josh

Hey thanks cpoulos!
      Maybe you aren't such a bad guy after all
      "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts."
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
        Lightening, I've said that before, but appears people like to debate about post-counts so abolishing it is a non-starter. (otherwise they wouldn't have anything to debate about anymore, you see)
        I know. But we can still try

* Tries to hack to the vB source code *
        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Isn't it ironic that a thread that was designed to suggest strategies to combat the phenomenon of on-topic spamming has become a spamfest

Carry on...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Since they don't seem to be doing much anymore at OT, maybe the mighty M3-team should should start moderating this board too.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola

"Beware of Greeks bearing gifts."
              Aww, go stick your other arm in a fire.

Where is an Etruscan when you really need one?!!?
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by Rogan Josh

ooer

Let me just point out, like cpoulos said, I am 'into women' (not literally right at this moment though - maybe later tonight... oh and usually just one at a time )

Gee, that's too bad, 'cause in doomsday city it's 10 girls for every boy!

It's a little known fact that the producers of "Doctor Strangelove, or How I Learned to Love the Bomb" planned to have a then up and coming California boy band sing a special theme sone for the end of the movie. This piece was cut out in the editing, but the band changed some of the words and produced a pop chart hit.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Clearly, this was all a ploy by the Deities and Emperors to keep the exalted upper realms to themselves, and oppress the rest of us.

Blue collar poster of Apolyton, untie!

OK, so I'm a bad typist.
                  Best MMORPG on the net: www.cyberdunk.com?ref=310845

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. -Gandhi

Comment

I quite agree TMV, I am being denied my rightful membership to the upper echelons of Apolytons elite!

I agree with you

*all the shoes of the blue-collar apolytoners fall off*
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Bow Down!

I don't see what all the fuss is about really
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Change of life...

Horse, you got really ugly since your "change of life".

Dierdre was so much better looking...
                        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I would vote again, but I am not a democ-rat.
                          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                          X