Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the people who care about post counts, a solution to the OT posts not counting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I'm the newbie here with all the post to gain, any drop in post count requirements is good.

post++

Comment

Originally posted by cpoulos
      I can be your witness, Rogan. I remember.

If MarkG asks, he was indeed a prince, and lost his numbers during the last major crash, before the forum change.
      Hey thanks cpoulos!

Maybe you aren't such a bad guy after all

Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Comment

Re: not being serious of course...

Originally posted by Colon
        The highest title you could achieve would be "MichaelTheGreat", the lowest "Andz83".
        You people are obviously not familiar with EST's posts on Civ2: General & Strategy - he makes MtG look positively terse!
        "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
        "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Originally posted by MORON
          Since I'm the newbie here with all the post to gain, any drop in post count requirements is good.

post++
          Wow...your first post......(I don't remember what my first post was...)

Comment

me neither

but this one is my ... erm... 5000-something

Comment

why does it show me as ICQ-offline.... I'm ****ing online

Comment

Seriously, is there any kind of system that wouldn't be abused in some way, shape, or form?

Besides ditching counts completely?
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Rogan Josh

Hey thanks cpoulos!
                  It's OK, because it's the truth that you were a prince.
                  Maybe you aren't such a bad guy after all
                  Naww, I'm a pr1ck.
                  Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Hey were both into women, Dude!

I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                  i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Richard Cunningham used to say that

Originally posted by connorkimbro

check my post count bucko
                    Were you ever on Happy Days?

Actually the post count for Deity was set high for a reason - to keep the riff raff out.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Well I've lost a good 4000 posts to PCRs... ahh... good times, the old evc, provost a through z, djug and of course ming.... I'd be pretty close to diety if it wasn't for those PCRs..... I've lost about 500 posts from writing F-U-C-K in smilies...... twice, you'd think I'd learn the first time, but no, lol... good times... its all worth it....
                      I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

I remember my first post... in fact it was a thread... no one responded to it maybe i'll repost it sometime... so it can get... no replies
                        I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

OTOH...I think my first post was in a word association thread...don't remember the word though...funny that since OT-posts don't count anymore, the word association thread seems to have completely "died"....

Comment

And if your posts are creative, you earn title "Solver".
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

MarkG refused to set me back to 'prince' because I didn't have any proof I was one ...
                              Find someone who saved an old thread which you posted in. If you are a prince in that thread, then its proof, if you are just a warlord, edit the source to say you're a prince, and its proof.
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I think I should get some additional post counts added just for having been a member decades before the game was published. I mean, how much more loyal can you get? I waited twenty years for this game!

Also, if you're good to me I'll let you use my mineshaft when the time comes.
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X