*test*
    (+1 )
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I don't understand.

Comment

I do
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Spam, Spam, Spammity Spam, Spammity Spammity Spam.

Having 32 different forums would suck. Imagine if someone took your name on a forum you hadn't registered at, and then spammed with it and got you banned, or some other weird thing that only Ecthelion would do.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by FireDragon

Having 32 different forums would suck. Imagine if someone took your name on a forum you hadn't registered at, and then spammed with it and got you banned, or some other weird thing that only Ecthelion would do.
            No, you register only once, and your account exists on all forums.
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Couldn't statistics be periodically compiled, breaking everyone's posts down into a few categories - hopefully not too detailed. Maybe something like OT and non-OT, or Misc and non-Misc or OT and whatever and whatever.........

The database seems to be in a position to do that and the results could either be stored in everyone's profile or published in some interesting way

Comment

Originally posted by FireDragon
                Well, if OT posts don't count anymore how else are we expected to increase our count?

Comment

Down with the count.

You see, Mark?

This is why I keep saying put an end to the count.

These monkey shines will only continue...
                  I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                  i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

...and people will continue to make somewhat empty comments on this sort of topic just to increase their post count by one (just like this one )

Comment

right

Rogan, is your status going to be sorted?

Comment

What status?
                        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Working...
                        X