X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two post counts

One for the OT. One for the On-topic.

Both start from our current post count.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

I don't think UBB can do that.
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Well, I just don't care about post counts that much... especially since that accident we all know about and since my post count was not restored even though I did ask for it to be so...
      (and...I did not join at January 1970... )
      Anyway, I barely post out of the OT and the Dip forums, so without an OT postcount I will never even get to be prince again...

Comment

Originally posted by Zhu Yuanzhang
        I don't think UBB can do that.
        1) Apolyton does not have UBB, it has vBulletin.
        2) It would be possible if the two areas were made into two different forums, requiring a separate account for each.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

testing something.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

"post count iz gay"
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Wouldn't it be all just so much easier if we just abolish post counts?

Then nobody has ponder and leave its sleep for it any longer.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Re: Two post counts

Originally posted by Eli
                One for the OT. One for the On-topic.

Both start from our current post count.
                With what to post for..?? The only thing you can post for is the statistics, and not for status, what the result is of accumulating posts...but if you're gonna seperate it, it all gets confusing and sh*t...

Comment

Best thing for if you want OT-posts to count, is to go back to the old situation...but I don't think that's gonna happen

Comment

Eli, are you obsessed with post counts that much?
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                      Eli, are you obsessed with post counts that much?
                      No, I just saw some site with 20 forums, and all of them have different post counts. And this was a UBB translated to Hebrew. So I thought to give this idea here.

Comment

Eli, would abolishing post-counts cause you to collapse into a depression?
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

No. I dont post much lately anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                            testing something.
                            What were you testing?
                            (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by andye

What were you testing?
                              The time problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X