Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
    Hueij,

Hm..., maybe I should give ImageReady a try. It's just gathering positive ions sitting on the HDD right now
    Well, to be honest, I didn't know what to do with it either until a couple of weeks ago when I saw a friend of mine decreasing the filesize of an image with over 75% without any loss of quality.

Besides that it's great for making interactive animated buttons
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

Re: I have it, and didn't know...

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
      Cool - I never bothered with ImageReady, since I just do large scale photos and painting textures into converted vector drawings.
      And where can we see your art work??

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij

Well, to be honest, I didn't know what to do with it either until a couple of weeks ago when I saw a friend of mine decreasing the filesize of an image with over 75% without any loss of quality.

Besides that it's great for making interactive animated buttons
        I'm not a big fan of those animated Webpage widgets. They used to be all over the place but thankfully not anymore. What's worse though now Flash is everywhere

However shrinking file size is a very interesting property that bears further investigation.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

The resizing is indeed interesting and judging from my avatar you can probably guess that I haven't been very good at it

Comment

I'm not a big fan of those animated Webpage widgets. They used to be all over the place but thankfully not anymore. What's worse though now Flash is everywhere

However shrinking file size is a very interesting property that bears further investigation.

Well, what I meant was an easy way to create mouse-over buttons and such

About shrinking sizes: my (moving) avatar is about 2/3rd the size of yours
            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
            And notifying the next of kin
            Once again...

Comment

Hey, thanks folks, this ImageReady is very cool

Comment

Working...
              X