Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You May Only Post 2 Threads a Day in the Off-Topic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You May Only Post 2 Threads a Day in the Off-Topic...

I haven't posted any threads today! It still stops me. Bug!
    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

me too!!!!

Damn, didn't see this thread, but i got the same problem. i started my own thread, but you can delete it as this one exists already.
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

There are three threads on this....so I guess I won't need to start my own. I'm having the same problem.

Comment

I didn't see this thread either, my apologies for polluting the forum.
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Same problem here. My last post must have been days ago... (well aside from my reply in Locutus´ thread about this 2 minutes ago).

Wow! This is my second post on the new forum
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

hopefully fixed..... without removing the rule
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Gimme Danger

Nope! It's become worse. I can't post in this forum either now! I tried to post a thread suggesting that the red vs. Yellow envelopes should stay forever or at least go all-yellow only once per session and not with every forum switch, right in here, but it says I can't post more than two threads a day in the OTF when I try to post in here!
              Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
              Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

ok, now you probably can start a new thread in all the other forums but not in the OT

hold on....

Comment

Re: Gimme Danger

Originally posted by Snapcase
                  Nope! It's become worse. I can't post in this forum either now! I tried to post a thread suggesting that the red vs. Yellow envelopes should stay forever or at least go all-yellow only once per session and not with every forum switch, right in here, but it says I can't post more than two threads a day in the OTF when I try to post in here!
                  Such a thread already exists, cunningly disguised under the title 'The 'Last Visited' time'. Interestingly, I ran into the same problems when I first tried to post it.

Comment

seems to be working now....

Comment

Working...
                    X