No announcement yet.

the APOLYTON upgrade: known issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to update my profile and it said: "There is already a member with that e-mail address"
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Markos, could you please tell me what's the reason for limiting the time during which one can edit their posts ?

I have the habit, for PBEM games I CMN, to keep the most recent information about players in the first post of the thread, and now I can't do that anymore.

Aredhran

Comment

Originally posted by finbar
        Strange. When I "Go" to the "About: FORUMS UPGRADED!!" in Netscape, it crashes Netscape. Yet IE handles it all right. I think I saw Java loading just before one of the crashes. I haven't changed Netscape's preferences in any way. Any thoughts?
        there havent been any changes to that code. it's copy-paste from the the old forums
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Aredhran
          Markos, could you please tell me what's the reason for limiting the time during which one can edit their posts ?
          default new feature. turned off

Comment

Re: erg

Originally posted by kyrie_asini
            um... i lost my princess... do we not get those anymore... I know I am a girl... don't want to be a prince....
            we'll work something out soon. we do have a new gender field

and may i suggest the spy icon for your avatar?

Comment

Removing notifications

How do we unsubscribe to a thread or forum?
              Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
              Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Comment

Unable to choose an Avatar

Sorry to post again on the same subject, but I appear to have passed over by the Admin.

I have now been able to change my options, but I still cannot change my Avatar. I get the message:

"ADMINISTRATOR: You MUST revert your modifyoptions template."

What gives?
                The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Finally, the times are in GMT! How lucky I am to live in the UK.
                  "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Re: Removing notifications

Originally posted by Russell
                    How do we unsubscribe to a thread or forum?
                    control panel

Comment

Re: Unable to choose an Avatar

Originally posted by Chowlett
                      "ADMINISTRATOR: You MUST revert your modifyoptions template."
                      i dont have clue actually. lots of people have chose an avatar, some even uploaded one. i just changed mine without problems. the mentioned template has no changes....

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
                        Finally, the times are in GMT! How lucky I am to live in the UK.
                        actually, you get to choose your timezone, therefore we are at all timezones

Comment

Re: Re: Unable to choose an Avatar

Originally posted by MarkG
                          i dont have clue actually. lots of people have chose an avatar, some even uploaded one. i just changed mine without problems. the mentioned template has no changes....
                          And you chose the nuke... Beware the Greek with the atomic bomb

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Unable to choose an Avatar

Originally posted by Aredhran
                            And you chose the nuke... Beware the Greek with the atomic bomb
                            just for this example. i had the diplomat before this...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                              default new feature. turned off
                              Does this mean that you turned it off ? Because if you did, then it doesn't work... I just tried to edit an old post of mine again, and I get the same message

vBulletin Message
                              The admisitrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 720 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.

Comment

how about now?

Comment

Working...
                                X