No announcement yet.

A Thread In Which To Openly Report Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My point is this, in Provost Harrison's "Hypocricy" thread here in the Apolyton forum, some people complained that other unknown posters were going behind their backs and complaining to the mods. Well, my intention is to provide an open forum for complaints for those who don't want to go behind backs.

I have zero intention of hunting through the OT looking for spam posts. I really couldn't care less what ACOL Kitty here puts in her threads. For one, I don't think I've ever even been in one of them, don't seem like my sort of thing.

Like I said, a thread for complaints to be made in the open, and discussed in the open. People are already complaining, all I want to do is provide a place in the light of day in which to do it.

Seems logical to me, particularly when people don't like the existing system. If you want to see what I mean, try reading the "Hypocrisy" thread.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Yeah, I'd like to order an ounce of whatever Lancer is smoking and one of those special helmets that Hydey wears, which Sneak referred to.

Might not be a bad idea if someone could send Lancer a special helmet as well

------------------
      Chaos, panic and disorder - My work here is done.

Comment

If for every not serious post(like Hydey's) you will come and report here...
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

If I start a thread honoring Lancer in the attempt to get him to go there, will someone report it?
          My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
          from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
          --MarkG

and by MikeH
          she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

Hey Kitty, love your profile.

------------------
            Chaos, panic and disorder - My work here is done.

Comment

I find this thread offensive, could you please remove it ming. There are some of us born without the capacity to provide meaningful insights and conversational material (some even consider me to be in that category ). Shall we discriminate against them for their shortcomings? I think not. This is a hate thread and I demand it be shut down.

Comment

Oh AH, you're one mean creature.

Sometimes the two of you remind me of Matthau and Lemmon in that movie Grumpy Old Men.

Comment

Glad to be of service Lance.

Comment

Working...
                  X