Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the CENSORED is jbns2.cydoor.com????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try to enter poly.net next time when spybot/adaware founds something, before clearing those.

Might have someting to do with the fact that i dont use IE for nothing else except windows update Could be that the service on poly.net only works with IE.

Comment

Nah, it works with other browsers too. They outsource the virus scanning to some other site. Free, so its a bonus.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy

Download yourself some trojans and some spyware and try again entering poly.net
        For those of us who'd rather NOT, can you tell us what happens?
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

It says something along the lines of "warning you got sh*t on your computer - do something to clean it up" just before the "Welcome to Apolyton" blurb.
          XBox Live: VovanSim
          xbox.com (login required)
          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
          Spore page

Comment

And includes a link to a site that tells you how to clean it up. The same site that the detection service is from, incidently.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

It gives a line for every virus / trojan / etc. you have and a link to a site that gives info on how to fix it.

I tried it a few days ago, and got a clean entrance
              I rule
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
              X