Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the CENSORED is jbns2.cydoor.com????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert
    replied
    It gives a line for every virus / trojan / etc. you have and a link to a site that gives info on how to fix it.

I tried it a few days ago, and got a clean entrance
    I rule

Leave a comment:

• Skanky Burns
    replied
    And includes a link to a site that tells you how to clean it up. The same site that the detection service is from, incidently.

Leave a comment:

• vovan
    replied
    It says something along the lines of "warning you got sh*t on your computer - do something to clean it up" just before the "Welcome to Apolyton" blurb.

Leave a comment:

• MrWhereItsAt
    replied
    Originally posted by CyberShy

Download yourself some trojans and some spyware and try again entering poly.net
    For those of us who'd rather NOT, can you tell us what happens?

Leave a comment:

• Skanky Burns
    replied
    Nah, it works with other browsers too. They outsource the virus scanning to some other site. Free, so its a bonus.

Leave a comment:

• Conqueror
    replied
    I'll try to enter poly.net next time when spybot/adaware founds something, before clearing those.

Might have someting to do with the fact that i dont use IE for nothing else except windows update Could be that the service on poly.net only works with IE.

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Originally posted by Conqueror

Hm, you guys are joking, right ? How could entering trough http://www.apolyton.net/ detect spyware

I just tried and didnt notice anything special about that page. I think i'll just continue to use spybot, ad-aware and others
    Download yourself some trojans and some spyware and try again entering poly.net

Leave a comment:

• Dauphin
    replied
    Originally posted by DrSpike
    Yeah, if you want to buy one monthly.
    Claim them as business deductions.

Leave a comment:

• Conqueror
    replied
    Originally posted by CyberShy
    I remember getting a schock experience by going through the front-door in the past indeed.
    It showed me something like 7 trojans and virusses and I do not know what.............
    Hm, you guys are joking, right ? How could entering trough http://www.apolyton.net/ detect spyware

I just tried and didnt notice anything special about that page. I think i'll just continue to use spybot, ad-aware and others

Leave a comment:

• DrSpike
    replied
    Yeah, if you want to buy one monthly.

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    I bought a new computer.
    That's a better solution to get rid of trojans and virusses

Leave a comment:

• Skanky Burns
    replied

Rather than just getting rid of the spyware and crap clogging up your computer?

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    I remember getting a schock experience by going through the front-door in the past indeed.
    It showed me something like 7 trojans and virusses and I do not know what.............

Since then I don't dare to take the front-door.

Leave a comment:

• DrSpike
    replied
    Well that's his point. People generally don't, but if you take a quick peek you can detect some parasites if they are present.

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Originally posted by vovan
    Been to http://www.apolyton.net lately? It might detect that stuff. I don't get it though.
    You mean that people actually are still entering the website through that front-door?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X