Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the CENSORED is jbns2.cydoor.com????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the CENSORED is jbns2.cydoor.com????

I keep getting a pop up box prompting for a username and password from jbns2.cydoor.com. It happens right after a page finishes loading.

Scary!
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Standard Mark response is for you to save the URL.

Comment

What the CENSORED is jbns2.cydoor.com????

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

When I uninstalled Kazza, whenever I loaded up I saw an error message and I was redirected to Cydoor.com immediately. Also when running spyware killers Cydoor came up a lot. Run Adaware &/or spybot and get rid of it.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Definetly some kind of adware.
          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Been to http://www.apolyton.net lately? It might detect that stuff. I don't get it though.
            XBox Live: VovanSim
            xbox.com (login required)
            Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
            Spore page

Comment

Originally posted by vovan
              Been to http://www.apolyton.net lately? It might detect that stuff. I don't get it though.
              You mean that people actually are still entering the website through that front-door?
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Well that's his point. People generally don't, but if you take a quick peek you can detect some parasites if they are present.

Comment

I remember getting a schock experience by going through the front-door in the past indeed.
                  It showed me something like 7 trojans and virusses and I do not know what.............

Since then I don't dare to take the front-door.

Comment

Rather than just getting rid of the spyware and crap clogging up your computer?
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I bought a new computer.
                      That's a better solution to get rid of trojans and virusses

Comment

Yeah, if you want to buy one monthly.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                          I remember getting a schock experience by going through the front-door in the past indeed.
                          It showed me something like 7 trojans and virusses and I do not know what.............
                          Hm, you guys are joking, right ? How could entering trough http://www.apolyton.net/ detect spyware

I just tried and didnt notice anything special about that page. I think i'll just continue to use spybot, ad-aware and others

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                            Yeah, if you want to buy one monthly.
                            Claim them as business deductions.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Conqueror

Hm, you guys are joking, right ? How could entering trough http://www.apolyton.net/ detect spyware

I just tried and didnt notice anything special about that page. I think i'll just continue to use spybot, ad-aware and others
                              Download yourself some trojans and some spyware and try again entering poly.net

Comment

Working...
                              X