Nasty PM bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasty PM bug?

Um, I think there's a bug in the PM system. I just noticed my PM boxes were getting rather full, so I started deleting messages, starting with the oldest one (which must've been over a year old). When I was then returned to my inbox, not only was the last message deleted, but also all my messages from the past 10 days!

The same happened again when I cleaned my "sent items", though I deleted more than just the last item now.

I tried deleting another older PM after I sent out one, but that worked as it should. The only thing I can think of is that deleting really old PM's somehow messes things up.

Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Did you set the page to show messages from the beginning again first? It resets to your default whenever you delete PMs.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yes, I did. But it were the most recent messages that were wrongfuly deleted, so that couldn't have been an issue.
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

So you ticked the ones you wanted deleted but it got rid of them all?
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Well, not quite all of them, but yes, a lot more than I ticked.

The first time, I only ticked the very oldest message, and it deleted the oldest message, along with several of my most recent messages.

Comment

Working...
          X