Problem with image loading.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
    Methinks Solver is stuck in the past. IIRC he still uses a 14" monitor as well.
    I hereby pronounce all of his opinions invalid!

Comment

¿Einstein? it sounds to me...

I have used Firefox until recently, but is so slow even compared with IE, and has a series of minor bugs. When I see O 7.5 final, ¡WOW! Back to the Opera (I used it in 6 and 7 but some bugs...)
      Cuando un dedo señala la luna, los tontos miran el dedo. (del Mayo francés)

Comment

Firefoz slow compared to MSIE? Not in my experience, I must say.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Load reducing feature yadda yadda yadda.

Comment

Which brings to mind the adage, "Your mileage may vary."

If a particular browser was working but now has problems, is changing the best solution? First close the browser, dump the cache, and dump the history; if still having the problem, reinstall to fix a possible corrupted/missing file.

If none of that works, whine a lot.

Monk
            so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

I find the chief variable on 'Poly slowness is how much other junk I'm drawing down at the same time.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Gerar Dean
                ¿Einstein? it sounds to me...

I have used Firefox until recently, but is so slow even compared with IE, and has a series of minor bugs. When I see O 7.5 final, ¡WOW! Back to the Opera (I used it in 6 and 7 but some bugs...)
                Well, back to Opera then! 7.5 is out.
                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                And notifying the next of kin
                Once again...

Comment

Working...
                X