Problem with image loading.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with image loading.

Hi, are we having some problems with the server or it's just me?
    Attached Files
    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

I have no idea how you can improve this situation.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ok, this has just gone insane
      I cleaned the cookies and it got worse... it's only happening with Poly so no chances that I'm going to change to a new browser... for now

EDIT: I just posted this and Poly's ok now. I hope it stays that way.

EDIT2: Not that ok, I still can't see a few things, for example the relief smiliey from the frist edit.

EDIT3: Oh crap! Now it's insane again
      Attached Files

Comment

No probs in the latest Moz all day.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Nor Opera for that matter. At least my avatar still shows up, which when you think about it is really the most important part.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Switch to Opera, and all your ills will fade away.

Comment

It's working now. I don't know what happened, perhaps it was a complot to not let me see the "post reply" button which wouldn't allowed me to become Deity. Oh well, it fails

Comment

Hehe nice one. But you need more than 11,000 posts to be a real Deity.

Comment

Anyone else finding Poly extreemly slow the last few days? I mean really really slow, getting "timed outs" and whatnots...
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

For me, it looks as it should in both MSIE and Firefox, and it's not been slow.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Well to be honest it comes and goes and it's ok at the moment.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                        Anyone else finding Poly extreemly slow the last few days? I mean really really slow, getting "timed outs" and whatnots...
                        It has been a bit flakier of late for sure.

Comment

I suspect MarkG is working on another surprise. This flakiness, which not too long ago was normal, really stands out in the SettII environ.

Monk
                          so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                            Yesterday when I got this images loading problem it was very slow. This morning was a bit slow too, but only for a couple of minutes, since then it's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                              Hehe nice one. But you need more than 11,000 posts to be a real Deity.
                              Watch what you are saying. Ras might read your post, and you know what that will lead to.

Comment

Working...
                              X