With the new conquests titles........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the new conquests titles........

I'm absolutely sure that this has been discussed before, but since I have been LOA for the past couple of months I'm sure it's 100% legitime for me to raise the question again!

Now civ3conquests has new titles (demi-god / sid), why don't we apply them to poly as well?
    Say, 6000 posts = demi-god / 25000 posts = sid....?

all those deities must have a goal to live for as well...
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

The forum software cannot handle any more titles automatically. So mods would have to change the higher-order titles by hand.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Meh...

We can get rid of the Settler or Warlord level then.

Comment

I think a "Spammer" title would be excellent
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
          Meh...

We can get rid of the Settler or Warlord level then.

I'm in for this
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I'd rather die than be a "Sid". What a lame title.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
              I'm in for this
              I don't see the point in differentiating between, what, below and above just 50 posts?

That's an afternoon's work for someone like Ras...

Comment

No way should we get rid of the lower-level titles.
                These are immediate rewards for posting on the site, and when you are first starting out here 30 and 100 posts are difficult to achieve. Newbies are people too.

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

30 and 100 posts are not hard to achieve when you've just 'arrived'... there's just soo many threads waiting for new people to post in

The only people with below 100 posts are the ones who registered many years ago, but 'forgot' to login...
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    No way should we get rid of the lower-level titles.
                    These are immediate rewards for posting on the site, and when you are first starting out here 30 and 100 posts are difficult to achieve. Newbies are people too.

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Yeah I don't think removing the early levels is a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
                        That's an afternoon's work for someone like Ras...
                        That's a cheesy avatar man.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Theoretically, if he changed the text in the red part to 'admin' do you think the admins would mind?

Comment

I would bet on that one in the affirmative.

Comment

It must be possible to alter the title script so that it can contain more titles. If it's not possible the forum is created in a crap-langauge.

And pherhaps Sid is indeed an ugly title. Wat if we change it into "Sith"....
                              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                              X