X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nuclear Master
    Don't worry, Arnelos always posts multiple times in a row
    I rarely do. except in off-topic when I'm quoting multiple people. But post count doesn't go up there.

Comment

• I only do in the Democracy games that I play

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
        Nice list. You cheated 3 times though, putting dual smilie posts in there as well.
        Your powers of observation are good, but look again and see if you can hone your skills even more.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• quote:
          Originally posted by Bloody Monk

Some, not Raz, think the purpose is to improve the general evel of spelling, especially for commonly used/game related words.

Monk

it's "level", not "evel"

No kidding!! And here I thought nobody would notice my hommage to Raz. Can't slip anything by the Arn.

Monk
          so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloody Monk
            quote:
            Originally posted by Bloody Monk

Some, not Raz, think the purpose is to improve the general evel of spelling, especially for commonly used/game related words.

Monk

it's "level", not "evel"

No kidding!! And here I thought nobody would notice my hommage to Raz. Can't slip anything by the Arn.

Monk

Nobody can He is always on the "all"

Comment

So how can you prove that a deity must be a low-fat one?
              BMI is a decent gauge of body fat percentage, unless we're dealing with a very muscular god.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• How can you define what a god would look like? You've never seen one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnelos

It's the only way I can hope to catch up to you spammers when I only post on Apoylton once or twice a day.
                  Lose a job!

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

How can you define what a god would look like? You've never seen one.
                    I see plenty of deities each time I visit 'Poly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloody Monk
                      No kidding!! And here I thought nobody would notice my hommage to Raz.
                      if itw as a hommage to raz theni t should loo kmore like this!!! lol !!!

Comment

• How much further OT must this thread drift before it's closed or moved?

Comment

• i
                          Originally posted by DrSpike

Better to be famous for something than nothing !!!!!!

/me had to retype that line twice to get it right , and this line had to be redone too.......
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

I didn't want to seem creul...

Monk
                            so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• too late , everyone always tries to insult me, but it doesnt bother me, i may not be the worlds best typist , but my two fingers move fast
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
                                Lose a job!
                                While that might indeed increase my PPD, I'm not prepared to go to that length. I suppose I just lack the dedication that others have.
                                Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                                Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                                7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
                                X