"Inmate"? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comrade
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      Maybe he expended his old login in the process. I know I had another login when I first joined here, I think when SMAC first came out or maybe Civ2. When I joined the second time, I didn't even realise I had joined here before.

Comment

Too little too late.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Maybe he expended his old login in the process. I know I had another login when I first joined here, I think when SMAC first came out or maybe Civ2. When I joined the second time, I didn't even realise I had joined here before.
          Nope, Arn was always Arn.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

another vote for comrade
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Citizen! On a civ site, it just makes sense.
              "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

Poly is a republic/democracy? Peasant might be more accurate.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I like "inmate", duh
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt

Inmate? No, I'm no inmate. JUNKIE would fit better.

And somehow Arn claims he found a way out - 4 months before he joined!
                    Oops

I got my dates wrong. I left in May 2003 and returned in August 2003.
                    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

No, I just messed up the dates.

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                        another vote for comrade
                        Even though you are a communist, surely you must realize that such a term gives the administration around here far too much credit.

Comment

another good +3 there Arnelos.

STOP THE SPAMMING
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I actually think "junkie" is great.

I'd be proud to be called "Apolyton junkie".

I'm currently in the process of considering what amount of money do I want to pay you, and whether I want to give my credit card no. on the net.

Comment

I'll accept the title of Apolyton whore

Comment

Wouldn't Soup Nazi be more fitting?

Comment

Working...
                                X