This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babe threads question.

It's a very timid question, please don't ban me for asking it. Is it due to server load? and if so, will it be ok to have babe threads, if the pics will be hosted somewhere else? TIA.
    urgh.NSFW

It's a taste issue, I believe.

Why not come up with a thread that somehow links turn-based strategy PC gaming with appealing knockers? That might be a runner.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I would like to see these back again. And remember, these threads would be moderated by almost everyone who contributes to them, due to the desire to not lose these babe threads again.

And Laz, we are willing to accept any ideas...
      Last edited by Skanky Burns; May 11, 2004, 13:18.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

...'cause babe pictures are hard to find on the net???
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Hell, I'll upload mine, if needed.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

If it was a "taste issue" then self-biased's solipsist threads would have been closed down long ago.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Awww.. the good ol' days of OT's babe threads I hope they could be back..

EDIT: link deleted.
              Last edited by Chilean Presidentâ„¢; May 11, 2004, 15:27.
              >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Interesting thread
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

You know... MZO has multiple Babe threads

[/cheap advertising]

EDIT: :sigh: Link removed prematurely.
                  Last edited by Arnelos; May 11, 2004, 15:48.
                  Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                  Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                  7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

I can tell you now that that link will not last long for at least two reasons.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Well I PMed Markos concerning the convenience of posting that link and I haven't received answer yet, but to avoid any kind of problem (being so near of the Deity's club ) I'll edit my post.

edit: typos
                      Last edited by Chilean Presidentâ„¢; May 11, 2004, 15:34.

Comment

I hope there will be no ban on babes in avatars. I've got a few choice selections building up on my hard drive.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

That's the trouble with babe threads.. too much building up..
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                            I hope there will be no ban on babes in avatars. I've got a few choice selections building up on my hard drive.
                            I remember a fellow poster, Big Crunch was his name.. he had as avatar a picture of the lovely Ashley Judd. He's no longer with us, so probably received a permaban do to that avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Chilean President
                              Awww.. the good ol' days of OT's babe threads I hope they could be back..

EDIT: link deleted.

I don't see any reasons not to alow links to babe threads, as long as there's a warning (and the site doesn't contain anything illegal)
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X