• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pop ups pay for it for some ...
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• You sound defensive...
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Congrats, Spamski!
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Don't you mean heavy posterski?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin

Nation Number of poster Average Posts
            Hong Kong 75 3
            Average posts 3!!! This is such a shame. Are you sure there are 75 posters with HongKong flags? I haven't seen ANY lately ... Got to find another flag it seems like.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Oh and congradulations Jamski!

Looks like this would be a regular these days: "So who's become deity today?"
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
                Average posts 3!!! This is such a shame. Are you sure there are 75 posters with HongKong flags? I haven't seen ANY lately ... Got to find another flag it seems like.
                With an average of 3 posts per day, good luck finding the others.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I have an average of two posts per day. It's only because I forgot I had joined Apolyton for about four months. Now I post around 13 posts a day :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns

With an average of 3 posts per day, good luck finding the others.
                    Merely ten posters have posted if only a single one post. Why would they bother to register if they don't ever post?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                      Don't you mean heavy posterski?
                      Like I ever get called what I want to...
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu

Merely ten posters have posted if only a single one post. Why would they bother to register if they don't ever post?
                        Perhaps they didn't like what they saw after registering? There have been boards I registered to and never posted. Sidgames, for one...

Comment

• Congratulations on reaching deity both Jamski and Rasputin (I knew you'd make it sooner or later, Ras)

I feel saddened, however, at how cheapened the deity label has become with the increasing number of deities and seeming ease of which the level is acquired

-
                          and by the way, I cannot believe that Paddy had a 50 PPD last month!
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Continued in: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=115186

----------
                            Dan; Apolyton CS
                            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                            X