• Imran Siddiqui
    replied
    Originally posted by Dauphin
    I agree with you you bloody tosspot.
    At least I'm bloody .

Leave a comment:

• Rasputin
    replied
    that really is a big thing, i dont think anything has ever shocked him before, jsut for that reaction it all worh it ....

Leave a comment:

• DrSpike
    replied
    Originally posted by Skanky Burns
    Rasputin. Since the stats from the 4th of this month, he has averaged 75 posts each and every day. I don't have his postcount for the last few days, but he managed to break the 3-digit ppd barrier. Smashed is a more appropriate term.
    [South Park] Ohmigod, you shocked Skanky [/South Park]

Leave a comment:

• Rasputin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dissident
    3 digits?

who are we talking about here?

maybe I should wander over the nation-states forum. I gave my country to someone else. I don't even know if it exists anymore. Even when I did have one, I didn't post over there much.
    if you do drop by , come and join your nation and assist with the cleansing of the Azan island....

Leave a comment:

• Rasputin
    replied
    Originally posted by HongHu
    Rasputin

As I always said, a good spammer produce good enjoyable spams. The mere pursuit of quantity will inevitantly drag your spams' quality down. Which should be strictly avoided by a good spammer.
    sorry honghu... but most of those posts were for a game thread ....

Leave a comment:

• Chilean Presidentâ„¢
    replied
    Originally posted by Skanky Burns
    Rasputin. Since the stats from the 4th of this month, he has averaged 75 posts each and every day. I don't have his postcount for the last few days, but he managed to break the 3-digit ppd barrier. Smashed is a more appropriate term.

He was 200 posts under me 4 or 5 days ago... now he's 190 posts over me

Leave a comment:

• Dis
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Skanky Burns
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dis
    replied
    3 digits?

who are we talking about here?

maybe I should wander over the nation-states forum. I gave my country to someone else. I don't even know if it exists anymore. Even when I did have one, I didn't post over there much.

Leave a comment:

• Theben
    replied
    You should replace yer skull n' crossbones with a ghost now, shouldn't ye? Har har arr!

PPD= posts per day

Leave a comment:

• Tassadar500
    replied
    I've been in the toilet Make sure to give me a PM in case I forget to look. That toilet has made be awfully forgetful.

Leave a comment:

• ljcvetko
    replied
    Why if it isn't the famed Nuclear Master, veteran of our mafia games. Welcome back! Where have you been?

Our current game is nearing to the end so I just wanted to invite you to join the next mafia 19.

Leave a comment:

• Tassadar500
    replied
    What exactly is a "PPD"?

Leave a comment:

• HongHu
    replied
    Rasputin

As I always said, a good spammer produce good enjoyable spams. The mere pursuit of quantity will inevitantly drag your spams' quality down. Which should be strictly avoided by a good spammer.

Leave a comment:

• Rasputin
    replied
    only over a short time frame.. stil behind the greats in the monthly totals !!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X