This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not?
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

I though this was already a Spike competition
      >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
        One of the few, the proud... you all may gaze upon me, but do not touch.
        "Primus Inter Pares"
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

The band Primus entered Paris?
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

[meta-spam]

And this thread proves the law of nature which states that all threads in the Apolyton/Community forum, if permitted to surive, must inevitably become spam threads, everything degenerating into its spammish components. It is, it seems, the Law of Apolytonian Entropy.

[/meta-spam]
            Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
              The band Primus entered Paris?
              First Amoung Equals. Or to quote from Animal Farm "We are all equal, but some are more equal than others."

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
                And this thread proves the law of nature which states that all threads in the Apolyton/Community forum, if permitted to surive, must inevitably become spam threads, everything degenerating into its spammish components. It is, it seems, the Law of Apolytonian Entropy.
                True enough... question asked and answered.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X