This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join date of 1969?!

What is up with that? I have seen a few people with it now...

most recent e.g. I've seen http://apolyton.net/forums/member.ph...nfo&userid=508

The posts-per-day and total posts suggest the person above has been a member for almost 6 years putting their join date in the summer of 1998...

·Circuit·Boi·wannabe·
    "Evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet."
    Call to Power 2 Source Code Project 2005.06.28 Apolyton Edition

THe early joindates with the first forum software were not recorded (sometime in Febryary 1999 I think that the records start)

The once that have no recorded time will have the unix timestamp 0 which is midnight January 1st 1970 GMT
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

And due to different timezones, some people's join dates are then converted to a few hours before 1st January 1970 - hence 1969.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ah!
        ·Circuit·Boi·wannabe·
        "Evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet."
        Call to Power 2 Source Code Project 2005.06.28 Apolyton Edition

Comment

I thought those people just sent a mail to MarkG back in 1969/1970 that they wanted to join his "soon-to-come" site
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Some of them decades before they were born...
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Well... their parents knew what they wanted, so they signed up for them
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Talk about not having a chance even before they were born...

Comment

Mark wasn't even born.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Time travel is for real!!!!
                    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Al Gore did it back when he invented the Internet.
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

It's the inevitability of history. History knew that Mark would be born and that Apolyton would be born
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

One of the few, the proud... you all may gaze upon me, but do not touch.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

We should have a competition

Comment

not another Doc Spike competition
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                              X