No announcement yet.

Suggestion for Improved Navigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use firefox and have a tab directly to the OT and to New Posts ...
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
      There should be a link on the Apolyton home page that takes you directly to the OT. Instead of having to go to Forums, than scroll down, than click on the OT...
      You use the Apolyton home page to enter the site? Hell, I imagine you could live with entering through the OT with the URL in your IE address bar.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I'd like to see a "view all" link for threads, so that if there's a nice chunky 200-post thread I wanna read, I can click that link and let it download rather than having to open several new browser windows for it. Another vB I post at implemented this very easily and it's been very well received...

Comment

The drop down menu rules. Why would someone not just use that?

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            There should be a link on the Apolyton home page that takes you directly to the OT. Instead of having to go to Forums, than scroll down, than click on the OT...
            Subscribe to the forum and you will get just that
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Re: Suggestion for Improved Navigation

Originally posted by Flinx
              I often use the “Apolyton CS Forums > Miscellaneous > Apolyton/Community > Suggestion for Improved Navigation” links at the top of each page to get around the forums. It would be nice if they appeared at the bottom of every page as well so that when you have read to the bottom of a page you do not have to scroll all the way back to the top to navigate away…
              Hi Flinx.

We appreciate the suggestion, but we're going to keep forum navigation the way it is with text links atop and the drop-down menu at the bottom of the pages.

----------
              Dan; Apolyton CS
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Pah. It's easier to just wave yourself backwards in time with the mouse.
                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

St Leo,

indeed, but when I used mouse gestures with Mozzie, I usually ended up waving myself too much back in time. OTOH, if you get used to it, it's indeed a killer.
                  "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                  X