Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Park Avenue be made to change his avatar?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Park Avenue be made to change his avatar?

Its giving my 3 year-old ideas.
    (+1)

Maybe you should post the avatar in question for those of us that are lazy.

Comment

I support him changing his avatar, his current one does not have any females in it.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Is this better?
        Attached Files
        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I'm offended by the Feyenoord shirt

Comment

Hehe, now Spartak's wife will get ideas instead.

Comment

Yes, much.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Whar was the picture originally of?
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Skanky attached the original above.

Comment

Here's original full-size image: http://www.rockkansas.com/downloads/...-wallpaper.jpg

It is the #1 return for "wallpaper" at Google Image Search

Comment

What's offensive about that pic? It's just a young Dutch boy participating in traditional Dutch folklore
                      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Given the other ideas PA tends to come up with, I suggest we force him to keep his current avatar.
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Actually I just linked to his current avatar. Theoretically, when he changes his avatar next the one in my post will also change.

Comment

I had no idea what it was until I saw the larger image

I just figured he was a paedophile

Comment

Wasn't that posted in the picture thread some time back?? Mid December, I think it was.

Monk
                              so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Working...
                              X