Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good call. ;b:
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      no.

we've got plenty of stuff in our coding to-do list, more important than a layout update or profile pictures
      Don't tease, tell us what is planned.

Comment

Thanks for returning to your real name, DrSpike.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It's funny how many people have said that actually. It was an interesting experiment though..........I'm glad I tried it.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
            Don't tease, tell us what is planned.
            it wouldnt be a surprise and i'd personally would rather not announce things that i'm 100% sure can be completed in a logical ammount of time
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
              it wouldnt be a surprise and i'd personally would rather not announce things that i'm 100% sure can be completed in a logical ammount of time
              Okay...How about the 99% and less stuff?
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
              X