Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After my one-month try-out period expires, I'll extend it with a one-year subscription I think. Lifetime is a bit too expensive IMO.

Comment

Yea it's not like we know if we will still be alive eight years later.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

ah yes, also thanks and congratulations to HongHu for being the second 12-months subscriber
        that concludes the list
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
          Is that the break-even for lifetime??

If I'm still alive in eight years (nice, but not counting on it) I'm SURE I'll still be playing Civ2 Succession Games, and not playing Civ3.

Monk
          so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
            you can pass it on to your children
            i mean, there was a time that parents gave their children ibm stocks. today....

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
              ah yes, also thanks and congratulations to HongHu for being the second 12-months subscriber
              :bows:

that concludes the list
              I can't believe you guys.
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

How exactly do you pass on a 'lifetime membership' once you are dead?

Is this a Greek thing ?

Stu
                "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

I read it to mean that the membership is good in Poly's lifetime.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

so, noone has any issues with the process or the benefits or did i miss something?

Comment

The subscribtion process is very clear and easy.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I Received your email Markos. I guess I currently don't have anything to report since we have to wait for Dan to formally accept my bank transfer.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

many thanks to the first brave subscribers

Comment

Working...
                          X