Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want in on the Beta testing also! Email sent to Markos.

Comment

I'll ask my dad to let me use his credit card

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
        If I read the FAQ correctly, you can wire money instead of using a credit card.
        You are correct Spiffor.

With my PayPal account, it actually transfers money from my savings account, not from a credit card (ie, cold hard cash) .... of course, with my current PayPal membership, I'm limited to transferring upto $1,000.00 per month. A minor inconvience, but I can live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kucinich
          I'll ask my dad to let me use his credit card

Do not ask, just do it
          >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Is anyone willing to help me out by being a middleman for me, as I would like to beta test too, but I don't have a credit card? Just send e-mail, PM or contact by IM, and we can discuss the details. Thanks a lot!
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Emails sent to Markos.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Rhothaerill
                Question though Mark...in this Beta test are all the benefits being implemented right now? I haven't seen any pop-up ads, but the rest of the benefits haven't appeared yet either.
                yes all benefits are in except the supporter badge
                pm me privately to be more specific
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                  The ad at the bottom of the window hasn't.
                  will look into it

The annoying ads when I click non-Poly links are still here
                  fixed

All private forums are displayed in the "forum jump" bar
                  should be fixed in a while
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

You may want to reassess the statement to the effect that a paypal account is NOT needed when you take this to everyone else. Don't know what they told you, but it is clear from the page presented that paypal wants our accounts. May be an issue for some.

Monk
                    so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Err, after trying to click a non-Poly link, I still got the annoying ad.

I tried to go back to the FAQ, to find how to log out and clear my cookies, but everything is forbidden for me now.

Edit: I managed to log out (using my browser's history). It still doesn't affect the link ads.
                      Last edited by MarkG; March 31, 2004, 09:38.
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

/me feels left out at the moment.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Could I just send Markos unmarked $1 bills in a plain envelope?
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

The page is forbidden for me as well.

Comment

I thought of rechecking the faq after registering,too, but it was not possible. I assumed the faq was closely held to keep the "surprises" under wraps for the rest of the community. Luckily, I at least skimmed it before. It will all be cleared up eventually.

Monk
                              so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Whee!

/me sends the email and can't wait to try this.
                                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                                X