another "my threads" problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another "my threads" problem

a diffenret one this time, when i open my threads link it only shows two posts per page, is there a way t ochange this..

EDIT... actually when i opne page 3 of my threads it shows 4 posts per page, this is strange !!!!
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

The first version of mythreads do sort away some threads after the number have been determent. It has been like that since the beginning. Depending on how many threads you have posted in recently the number of threads on the pages will change.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

problem mysteriosly fixed and back to normal amount per page...

thanks to the gods that be !!!!

Comment

You must have been posting in a number of threads that has bought it up.

I'm nt sure why it works like that, but I know it does.

Comment

yeah me never seen it before , only since the fix that got the "my thread " back again ...

Comment

I love how the new my threads feature lets us go to different pages in a document!
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

What do you mean by new?

Comment

They mean so old they don't remember using it before
                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Also known as (a) classic.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

well it is sort of new, if you only used the my threads above it never used to have the reply function , whic hwas differnt from the front page my threads link....

Comment

"new" as in the "new and improved"
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

defianty better than when it totally stopped !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                          well it is sort of new, if you only used the my threads above it never used to have the reply function , whic hwas differnt from the front page my threads link....
                          No, the very first version of the mythreads is that version, than somethime in history Markos changed the toppage linked one to a search for you.

Comment

oh ok, so old is new then new was old and old is new again ...

Comment

When he first changed it to the, now, old version, I missed the page links. Now he changed it back, I'm missing the forum links in the results.
                              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Working...
                              X