Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you've been at Poly for too long when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you've been at Poly for too long when...

...you find yourself thinking "Studying social science will really help me with the Democracy Games".

...you feel that OT debates really help you write arguments in essays.

And to preempt the obvious:
    ...when you remember all the previous versions of this thread.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Re: You know you've been at Poly for too long when...

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
    ...you find yourself thinking "Studying social science will really help me with the Democracy Games".
    And feel that this is more important than the female:male course ratio.

Comment

...you look in a "lost Apolyton'ers" thread, and recognize lots of the names mentioned

...You know the mafia is out to get you
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

...you actually groaned when you saw this thread.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
          ...you actually groaned when you saw this thread.

-Jam
          Beat me to it.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch

Beat me to it.
            Might me a reocurring theme througouht this thread...
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Hehe about time for a new one I suppose.

Comment

Hehe, true, when was the last one posted?
                The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by Doc
                  Hehe about time for a new one I suppose.
                  When you think it's time for a new "You know you've been at Poly for too long when... " thread.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

... when you know that you've been at 'poly too long.

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

..but if you know you've been at 'poly too long, then you havn't been too long at 'poly at all..
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

You KNOW when you respond to this gibberish as if it means something.

As Skankyspam goes this not too bad since it HAS been a long time since this came up.

Monk
                        so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Ooh, new Polyword, Skankyspam.

... when you make a post in one of these for a +1.
                          There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

...not only is cold fusion achievable, but it's also powering the "adult toy" that's being whored in an advert placed in your ****ing OT posts.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

...objectionable multi-national corporations see an upturn in their business due to their worthless pap being whored in adverts placed in your ****ing OT posts.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                              X