Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you've been at Poly for too long when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... you wonder why Bush is going for the oil in Iraq when all we need is one source in Alaska or Texas to fuel our entire nation.

Comment

....you wonder how such an OT discussion got started in our Civ community forum.

Comment

...but you're not really surprised.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Doc
          ....you wonder how such an OT discussion got started in our Civ community forum.
          Its not OT, theyre putting it all in Civ terms
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by alva
            ...but you're not really surprised.
            nor are you even annoyed
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

Its not OT, theyre putting it all in Civ terms
              Ok, SOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc

Ok, SOT.
                whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Kucinich
                  ... you wonder why Bush is going for the oil in Iraq when all we need is one source in Alaska or Texas to fuel our entire nation.

... you read the above and realize that Bush is playing Civ2, not Civ3, and you wonder, maybe he's not so dumb after all?

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                    When you're at a family get together and you call your brother Ming.
                    this has got to be the most classic example of too much POLY....

i cant bleeive you did that rah!! did he call you RAH back ???

GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

....the first thing you think upon arranging (or being told) to go to to a new country is 'Who do I know is there to arrange a Poly meet with?'

No luck in Montreal this time. Next time I'm in Sydney, mark my words, Skanky, I will find you!
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

....When you arange your holiday around a 'Poly meet.
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                          ....When you arange your holiday around a 'Poly meet.
                          Guilty as charged
                          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Mwia
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                              ....the first thing you think upon arranging (or being told) to go to to a new country is 'Who do I know is there to arrange a Poly meet with?'

No luck in Montreal this time. Next time I'm in Sydney, mark my words, Skanky, I will find you!
                              phew i not been here too long as i dont even know there are polymeets
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I've only met BC so far from Poly.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X