Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oi. How do I get my title to reflect my gender properly?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oi. How do I get my title to reflect my gender properly?

Because I'm a princess, not a prince
    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
    PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

This thread, or a PM to Ming should suffice ... to bring it to the attention of the "powers that be".
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

When I changed nick I PM'd Ming and got a response within 5 minutes. If he is online PMing him will probably be quicker than waiting for him to see this thread.

Comment

You had 'grrl' in your profile for gender. Perhaps changing it to 'female' will do the trick?

EDIT: Ah never mind. I'm sure a Mod will be glad to fix that for you. Or ask HongHu how she did it.
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

The usual way to do it is to send me a PM... but since I noticed the thread... Done deal

My usual standards are that you have to be an active member of the community (no settlers) and I have to think you are really a female (some people have tried to play silly games)

Enjoy...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Did any of these 'women' try to seduce you into doing them favours?
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Thanks!
              But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
              PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Case Closed!

What's the female version of Chieftan?
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Chieftess

Comment

Working...
                  X