This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That list is a sad occasion

and unless you are notified by a friend it can be hard to work out why you are banned....

even when your email is still recieving thread updates

ah well, it is all good, and very understandable
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
      DC? Any help here?

And GF, you have somehow, with all this talk of Spamski and Skanky, managed to sneak into Divinity. That is surely the top story for March.
      Sneak?! There were like 20 people stalking me that day for when I posted the final post to reach Deity level. I finally started posting in the OTF when I was one post away just to annoy them.

Comment

• and you are a cheeky bugger too

even as a diety
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• He spent over 4 hours on 9999 posts.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• @ thread. Thanks for the read guys, really made my day
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• notice how almost everyone posting on this thread is emperor or Diety?
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

Not only that, but he reached deity ahead of predictions.
                as does everyone @!!!!
                This is insane.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark
                  notice how almost everyone posting on this thread is emperor or Diety?
                  Yeah, plus a few emperor wannabes.

Comment

• And a Princess (who is also an emperor in disguise).
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc
                      He's banned for the email thing in MarkG's topped thread.
                      thanks for that !!!!

ill just use his last known post numbers then in future lsits till he returns ...
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu

as does everyone @!!!!
                        This is insane. [/QUOTE]

well we all make predictions but people get there ahead of the predictions.... they seem to put a big effort into it ...

Comment

• Exactly. Like they don't know the emptiness they will be facing once they get there.
                          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Most of them have been at this site for years. I'm sure they are quite familiar with the emptiness they will face once there.

Comment

• yes where to once you achive that, wha tis next goal ???

Comment

• Join in the fallen deities perhaps?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X