Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont leave room for any april first jokes !!!!
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
      dont leave room for any april first jokes !!!!
      Know what would be a funny April Fools joke? If some of our names were changed for the day.

Like GhengisSpam, Spamky Burns, Spamski, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Know what would be a funny April Fools joke? If some of our names were changed for the day.

Like GhengisSpam, Spamky Burns, Spamski, etc.
        Ha! Welcome to my world!
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
          in 7th Spot ...
          Chilean President 13.09 PPd
          Damn... I'll have to do better than that.
          >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Chilean Spamident, Thiben should just have his name changed so that its spelled correctly for once.

Comment

• GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                It should be noted that I reached Deity status and therefore my useless ramblings are no longer Spam but are herewith "Divine Gibberish".
                Sig material!!
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• last day of march....

Comment

• hahahaha

looks like we may get a few in here before it gets to America...

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• DC? Any help here?

And GF, you have somehow, with all this talk of Spamski and Skanky, managed to sneak into Divinity. That is surely the top story for March.
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• Not only that, but he reached deity ahead of predictions.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                          Not only that, but he reached deity ahead of predictions.
                          as does everyone @!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                            DC? Any help here?

And GF, you have somehow, with all this talk of Spamski and Skanky, managed to sneak into Divinity. That is surely the top story for March.
                            whilst GF reaching deity level is truly wonderful, i beleive the way one particular poster is racing up the lists quite unnoticed by many is extraordinary... look for his PPD count to beat that of jamksi and Raz !!!!!!

You know who you are !!!!!

Comment

• jsut as an aside...

what hapend to the poster known as TRIP... did he change name, get banned, pcr ?? i cant seem to find him on the lsits .... any info wil be apreciated...

Comment

• He's banned for the email thing in MarkG's topped thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X