Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Either i'm going blind, or...

...someone changed the text color.

In the name of the people of Apolyton, I demand a return to the status quo. My eyes hurt.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Take an aspirin and go to bed. You'll feel better in the morning.

Comment

You can change the style back. Yes, ACS does mess up your style setting occasionally.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

How do I change the style back? I use the standard grey skin, and light blue hurts my eyes much more than dark blue
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The styles can be accessed from 'Options' in the control panel.

Comment

Go for the MOo style
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

MoO is the best for my eyes. White text on a blue background.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

And Doc, why'd'you lose the Spike?
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

So that people may recognize him at Eventis
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Yep I can't belief I used the default style for almost two years .
                    Each time I get an auto-logout and see the default style, it actually scares and immediately starts to give me a headache now.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

They changed the link color to a lighter shade of blue in "Normal/Default"-style.

I preferred the old, darker shade of blue to be honest.

Comment

I also noticed today that the link text colour has turned a lighter blue. I'm using the default style.

Like all such changes to the familiar, I don't think it's good. It looks far better when the link text is a darker blue.

Comment

I love the default skin, and it has been slightly altered: links are now light blue instead of being dark blue, and it's not good. I'd love to see the default skin revert to dark-blue for links again

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                            And Doc, why'd'you lose the Spike?
                            Well Spike was an old uni nickname, and the Dr was something I added years ago to make it more unique online. I thought it was time for an update.

Comment

I noticed the img links (new thread, post reply) became coloured. It's nice. Gayish, but nice.

I wish you'd somehow update the graphics for the row about the post (show profile, send email, edit, reply with quote... etc).

Just keep them small

Comment

Working...
                              X