Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well all were prominent posters when they were interviewed. Which was 18 months ago or more. Don't know if I mentioned that.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
      Well all were prominent posters when they were interviewed.
      Well, I figured that out. I wouldn't mind having my name next to that of Soren Johnson, Sid Meier, and Jeff Briggs in the interviewee list... Even if it is technically a different list. Heck, even next to Ming would do.

Originally posted by DrSpike
      Which was 18 months ago or more. Don't know if I mentioned that.
      Hehe, I feel kinda left out. I joined 'Poly just one month after you, Spikey, and yet I never really heard of this FoA deal. Must be an OT thing.
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

Solver seems to be avoiding me -- I think that might be because he owes me money
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I don't know why he didn't post it in here.

Solver's response.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Looks like case closed.

Comment

Alas.

But maybe he will produce something this time.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Can this thread please be closed? The other one has the official update...

You, slackers, better wish me good luck and congratulate me on my return .

BTW - I didn't notice this thread with the posts in February till after I posted my update.
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Maybe it´s because of this:
                  Locutus:
                  Solver seems to be avoiding me -- I think that might be because he owes me money

BAH!!! Crosspost!!
                  The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                    Can this thread please be closed? The other one has the official update...

You, slackers, better wish me good luck and congratulate me on my return .

BTW - I didn't notice this thread with the posts in February till after I posted my update.
                    Yeah you lot, don't be cynical and think that Solver got his ass into gear after 18 months just because I posted this thread and the one I linked to.

Coincidences happen all the time.

Comment

BTW, isn't there room for the both of you? (working together that is )
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Hehe I'm happy to hang around bumping this thread should there be a lull in activity.

Good luck to Solver; I hope the new run of interviews goes well.

Comment

/me imagines an orc with a whip following Solver around

Comment

Don't be silly Burns............Orcs don't use whips.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                              Can this thread please be closed?
                              Ming seems to have gone missing, seeing as the Valentines Day spamfest hasn't been closed yet.
                              Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                              Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                              7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

two interviewers would certianly be an improvment...
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X