This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faces of Apolyton Interviews

I would have bumped the old thread, but someone archived it.

Anyway in the thread linked to, I ask Solver for information on what happened to the feature, and offer to take it over if he is not interested in doing it, or is just too busy.

He assures us he is interested and not too busy, and promises an interview by the end of January. It is now the end of February. It has been 18 months since the last interview.

In light of these facts I suggest once again it is time for someone else to take over this feature. I am interested in doing so. I don't want to step on Solver's toes but I feel enough slack has been given.

I will wait for an official response, since if I put in the time to do an interview I want it to be an acknowledged FoA interview not just some random poster chatting with another random poster.

Mark/Dan?

Locutus must have very mush to say to Solver...
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

After 18 months Solver should be able to write a 5-volume epic on him I'd think.

Comment

me thinks he lied about not being too busy
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Who would be your first subject , Spikey?
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I have some ideas, but we'll cross that bridge after the administration chimes in.

Comment

Please tell me though that it's not going to be a self-interview
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Whilst that would be one way to ensure an intelligent conversation it's not the plan.

Comment

Look forward to reading them.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

its a feature i never got excited about. i think i read half of one and fell asleep, hope you do a better job spikey
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Where would one find those old interviews you speak of?
                      XBox Live: VovanSim
                      xbox.com (login required)
                      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                      Spore page

Comment

Are you kidding Vovan???

Look at the top of your screen, under 'my threads' & 'upload'

Comment

That's just it though Alva...........there are many who will never have seen these at all, especially if they joined in the last 18 months.

And Ras, I hope so too.

Comment

Well, Doctor, your enthusiasm and eagerness to begin commend your appointment. I hope 'they' give you a shot. Good luck!!

Monk
                            so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Well, I did look there... David Ray, Winnie S. Lee, blah, blah... Scroll down!

Okay, okay, found 'em.

Don't throw rottent tomatoes at me please, but... I'd never even heard of some of those FoA interviewees...
                              XBox Live: VovanSim
                              xbox.com (login required)
                              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                              Spore page

Comment

Working...
                              X