No announcement yet.

new FORUMS SEARCH SYSTEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I looked for "conservative sequel" and no matter in which of the four search fields I entered it (and regardless of whether I used qoutes), I always got the same querie with the same results: Resources OR 17 OR conservative OR sequel. Not very helpful at all...
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Seems like this new whizbang has broken some existing features. My Threads bonked about the same time. The auto-logout problem has become a constant, too.

Hopefully, all will be well again soon.

Monk
      so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

sort of snuck up on us by surprise, this thread was started before my troubles began and so not sure if they related, i did have my threads search worknig after this thread was started. but it definaly goen now..
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

The search is broken. It forcefully searches for string "resource" no matter what is typed in.

I get this string in the browser window, I hope it helps to track down the problem:

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108307&highlight=Resource+id+17

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

On the plus side, posting is a lot faster.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

post here what you search for and get the "resource" results...
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I just tested - it seems to be working again.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

my threads search still not worknig...
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

If I search for 'joke' in a/c general, in thread title only, I get this:
                      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                      X