X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMFG!!!11 Panag! Da man!

Panag,

already subscribed to Apolyton's new subscription service? *hint, hint*
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

And there's the lifetime subscription option.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Could you de-jack this thread please? I was hoping to find a solution for my connectivity problems.
        Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Well, obviously it could always be a problem with BFM's own PC, which no one has yet apparently seriosuly concidered. Especially when he had a virus infection. At least based on what he said. BFM, are you sure that the settings of your own DSL router are correct? Please list any other sites that don't work for you.

Here's a bunch of other EV1Servers websites:

IBM Cloud with Red Hat offers market-leading security, enterprise scalability and open innovation to unlock the full potential of cloud and AI.

Please check regularly, if they work for you. If not, then the issue is clearly related to the network of Everyones Internet and the IP blocks used by them. In that case I strongly recommend you to discuss the issue with your ISP.
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Also a helluva good solution could be to switch ISP, unless you have some good reasons to stick with your current one.

Comment

No , I didn't have a virus, at least not to my knowledge. We were referring to general virus issues.

It indeed could be a problem with my own PC. I don't see how that blocks me from Apolyton only, but stranger things have happened.

I don't know what "EV1Servers" are but I'll try to connect to the list you provided, Rasbelin. You're saying that if they do not work - I should be contacting my ISP. But in that case - it could be a problem with my PC after all (right?).

Thanks for your help, in any case!
              Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

BFM,

actually not. If none of those websites, which are all hosted by EV1Servers, don't work for you, the issue isn't your PC or the websites beings down, rather it's a problem with your ISP or the connection between your ISP, Wanadoo, and the network of Everyones Internet. If they work, but not Apolyton, it's getting very confusing to me too. Then it's most likely an issue with your PC or something very detailed down at the EV1Servers datacenter. Whenever you can't access ACS with your home PC, try at least several of the other sites and see if they work. If not, jot down somewhere the time and date when that happen. That will make it easier to report about the issue in detail to your ISP or EV1Servers, if the problem affects other sites too. Also jot down whenever you can't access ACS. This will help locating any technical malfucntions, which could be due to maintenance, etc.

As for EV1Servers, they're one of the largest Internet hosting companies worldwide. Apolyton CS' Settler II is just one of hundreds of servers located at their large datacenter in Houston, TX, USA. I just listed a bunch of sites hosted by them, because that's a way to determine, if the issue is just with ACS or does it occur with other servers of EV1Servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin

Here's a bunch of other EV1Servers websites:
                  I cannot access http://totalweb-inc.com/ (it might be down, since I cannot it access it by using a proxy either). I can access all other websites.

What does this tell us?
                  Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

At this point it doesn't say much yet. If it didn't work for you yesterday, it could be doing so now. If the problem with that particular website, TotalWeb, continues, the problem you experience, seems to affect a multitude of sites hosted by EV1Servers and not just ACS. I checked and the two sites, TotalWeb and Apolyton CS, are hosted on two different IP blocks, so the problem with TotalWeb, if it exists, isn't due to a problem with a specific IP block. ACS is on the IP network EVRY-BLK-11, while TotalWeb is on EVRY-BLK-14.

In a nutshell: no news yet.

Comment

Totalweb is working fine now.
                      Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                        welcome back panag I think we had a thread about you a few months ago lamenting your departure
                        hi ,

*cough*

sorry for going OT , but what departure , .... ????

never left , just had no time , and still have not a lot of time , .....

dont believe any gossip what so ever , .....

people just talk BS sometimes for who knows what reason , ....

well as always , apolyton is still the best !

and yes , making time to read all the apolyton news when possible and the last developments about CIV !

have a nice day
                        - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

PANAG!!

Glad to see you! Your input has been missed. I was concerned that something bad had occured. Happy to know that it was just RL getting in the way.
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                          X