This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info as Requested by RAH....

upfated the list to include those PPD down to 8...
    Attached Files
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

link to original lists ...... First List of Date to Deity

2nd list (Thread now closed) More Uselss Statistics

Comment

Master Zen is impressive. I haven't seen him in quite some time. Does he spend all his time in the demogames, or has he been absent for some time, and capitalizing on his past immense pppd?
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

IIRC he is busy now, but still posts from time to time at the Spanish forum and his own forum.
        Last edited by Unspeakable Horror; February 4, 2004, 22:38.
        The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Master Zen is now a leader of the Apolyton ISDG team. His activity will increase, although he was a diplomat before so he was still quite active.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

wonders how these people can keep that sort of average up ...

Comment

By discussing topics that are part of what this site is about?

It might work better than kvetching about what others are doing, fixating on how many posts other people have and how fast they are generating them.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Yeah, as nye said, spamming the demogame forums.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

No, as I said, running up your purile count by kvetching in the AC forum about how other people are actually posting on topics that this site is here for.

Gosh! Imagine that!
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

I agree with Skanky.

Maybe we can blame it on NYE
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Ras: That's obviously a couple of weeks old. Due to having Poly at work, and as such my large levels of activity lately, I'm now on 10.33 PPD

And I joined on the 30th of October, not the first.
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Damn... I just need to double my PPD to be on that list

Nice lists though

I knew I should have stayed in that demo-game... I wonder if the game has been finished yet or not...
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I just worked out that I need to make over 600 posts just to get my ppd up above 8. That may be quite difficult to achieve, methinks.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Hopefully this thread will not become the spam fest the other one did. If it does, it will suffer the same fate.

If you looked at my average since becoming a mod, I might have cracked the bottom of this list.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have a question. How is the date to Diefication computed?

I've seen three different lists with three different total post counts (two were on the same day) and the estimated Diefication date is always the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X