Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another guy I just noticed is vmxa1. I've seen him quite a bit when I was posting in the Civ3 general, but I guess he gets his postcount from the Civ3 strategy forum rather.

I didn't expect the Civ3 strategy would be that active, warranting several people from there to have high ppd
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by rah

Hopefully this thread will not become the spam fest the other one did. If it does, it will suffer the same fate.
      If you looked at my average since becoming a mod, I might have cracked the bottom of this list.
      And there was me thinking that Americans had no sense of irony.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

If you looked at my average over the last few weeks, you might see it hit something very high 8 hours a day at work... such a hard life
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

BC
          Well spotted!
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
            Another guy I just noticed is vmxa1. I've seen him quite a bit when I was posting in the Civ3 general, but I guess he gets his postcount from the Civ3 strategy forum rather.

I didn't expect the Civ3 strategy would be that active, warranting several people from there to have high ppd
            vmxa1 has been very helpful to me in that forum. When i have a question he is usually one of the first to answer...and their usually right.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
              The guy I always like to read is Scouse Git ,
              One of the few people that are invariably worth reading.

Comment

The numbers on the list come straight from the members area , i just copy them to my spreadsheet and then let the formulaes work out the numbers.

very time consuming as i have t odo each person individually for th epsot count info, althoguh for the Total posts i can just copy and paste direct one page at a time.

so the formauale is simple.. DTD = Todays Date + ((10,000 - Currentposts)/PPD)

Voila....!!!!!!

AS i said i will do one monthly ,

Hopefully spamming wil be kept to an acceptable level.....

I had Rah close the old thread to stop additional posts there since it linked from here

As for why i do this, well picture an intelligent Homer Simpson at work, (work night shifts at oil refinery) gets bored so does some obscure stuff to keep awake ..!!!!
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                  I have a question. How is the date to Diefication computed?

I've seen three different lists with three different total post counts (two were on the same day) and the estimated Diefication date is always the same.
                  oh by the way any errors are simply in the cut and paste !!!

Will try to be more accurate for Feb 29th Update .....

Comment

Jusr worked out (for the sheer hell of it) that I've been here 464 days, made 4822 non-OTF posts, have a PPD of 10.4, at which rate I would reach Deity in 497 days, late in the evening of June 17th 2005
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

wonders what other info i can calculate from the members area . will be on nights agsin soon so might see what i get upto

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                        As for why i do this, well picture an intelligent Homer Simpson at work, (work night shifts at oil refinery) gets bored so does some obscure stuff to keep awake ..!!!!
                        Do you want us to send you some donuts with sprinkles?

Thanks for the answer to my question.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Do you want us to send you some donuts with sprinkles?

Thanks for the answer to my question.
                          wel lday shifts our water treater contractor does bring us donuts !!!!

But night shifts we are definatly lacking so a little collection should be taken up and some one should send a big box to us here !!!!

Comment

You want UPS or next day doughnuts?
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

fresh is better... but enough of this !!!!

lets keep the airways clean of spam and let this thread stay open....

any sugestions for further info i am open to , and with my limited ability toi get the info i will do what i cna for fun to alleviate my boredom

Comment

It'll probably take me decades to reach deity now
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X