This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typing for the nth time:

These are dependent on your post count. A (attack) is based on how many posts you have. D (defense) is based on what your average posts-per-day is. M (movement) is based on the proportion of how long you have been registered to your post count. HP (hit points) shows how long it's till next A increase. When HP goes to 99, next increase, A increases by 1, and HP drops to 0.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody Monk
      "Oh, my God, they've killed Kenny." "You bastar*s!!"

Apparently, I've stepped into something. Glad you are all amused.

Assume, I tried to find the answer in the faq; assume I have limited ability to back check previous threads; would someone please stop gloating long enough to answer the question??

Please....

Monk
      I'M gloating b/c last time I was the goat.

Click here and you'll see what I had to put up with. You get off easy by comparison. Plus it'll explain in better detail in the links listed at the bottom.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
        Typing for the nth time:

These are dependent on your post count. A (attack) is based on how many posts you have. D (defense) is based on what your average posts-per-day is. M (movement) is based on the proportion of how long you have been registered to your post count. HP (hit points) shows how long it's till next A increase. When HP goes to 99, next increase, A increases by 1, and HP drops to 0.
        Thank you very much, Solver.

Probably this is all in the faq, but, I missed it. If "this" has happened so often before, maybe others have had the same trouble.

Now, if someone will please post an approximate date (or a link ) for the previous discussion and guessing game, I can more fully appreciate your collective amusement. Thanks, so much.

Monk
        so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

cross post.

Thanks, Theben, Going there now.

Monk

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody Monk
            Apparently, I've stepped into something.
            Monk
            You sure nobody led you into this? In the OT perhaps?
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

February the 15th.
              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I wanted to take feb 29, bot it's already taken by alex

Make it Feb 24 then...
                Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu

You sure nobody led you into this? In the OT perhaps?
                  Nope. OT is way too active for my limited ability to read/follow threads. Is this "issue" under discussion there??

Monk

Comment

I have a vague memory of seeing somebody subtly prompting somebody ...
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
                      I have a vague memory of seeing somebody subtly prompting somebody ...
                      I also, but it was awhile back. And it wasn't Ming.
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

What a hoot!!

After reading through the billion or so links to this question I begin to comprehend.

Actually, and strangely, I feel somewhat honored to have set off this amusing, semi-official spambomb. Very good company and something like an initiation of the overly curious. At least I didn't get hooked the same week as the last tuna.

Put me down for Jan 19 and since that is so close, and probably already taken, Feb 9.

Monk

Comment

I wonder how many times this question has to be asked before it gains it's spot in the FAQ.
                          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

BM, I think you can only choose one date.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                              You should just copy and paste this into your harddrive for next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                                BM, I think you can only choose one date.
                                Thanks. Do dates chosen carry over to the next "event horizon"?? Is there a central depository of previous choices??

Monk

Comment

Working...
                                X