Who here has bought Poly stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanQ

I take it you mean just by typing amazon.[ext] where [ext] corresponds to the code of your preferred country? The answer is no.

------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS

I was told that typing in http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/r...polytonciviliza would get 'poly money each time. I have it as my Amazon bookmark as opposed to just plain ol' Amazon.com.

??????
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash

I was told that typing in http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/re...olytonciviliza would get 'poly money each time. I have it as my Amazon bookmark as opposed to just plain ol' Amazon.com.
      This is true. In my earlier post I was referring to only typing in amazon.[ext] where [ext] is the desired domain suffix.

-----------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

This is true. In my earlier post I was referring to only typing in amazon.[ext] where [ext] is the desired domain suffix.

-----------
        Dan; Apolyton CS
        Cool! Bookmark saved as Favorite.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

-----------
          Dan; Apolyton CS
          Ah! Like if the person lives in Great Britian and has to go through amazon.uk?
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Ah! Like if the person lives in Great Britian and has to go through amazon.uk?
            Well, you don't have to use Amazon UK but with living in Great Britain you would certainly get better shipping rates and likely cheaper product prices as well.

All we ask is that you use the link to Amazon UK provided on-site either by clicking through to it from a vist to Apolyton, bookmarking the address provided on site or typing it into your browser address bar manually; although I'm not certain why you would want to unnecessarily torture yourself with the last option, either way we thank you in advance for your financial support.

-----------
            Dan; Apolyton CS

P.S. Thanks, PLATO.
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Cool

Well, if I ever move to the UK I know that I'll still be able to support 'poly with my amazon.com purchases.

Do you have that special link for all the countries they have a site?
              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I have, even wore the hat to a 'Poly meet.
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Do you have that special link for all the countries they have a site?
                  There is a link to all of Apolyton's Amazon affiliations at the bottom of all forum pages and at the bottom of the site's homepage.

We now return discussion in this thread to being solely about the Apolyton Store ( http://apolyton.net/store )...

-----------
                  Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

I wanted to buy a special offer stein but PayPal didn't work

Comment

A T-shirt, mousepad and stein. All of them are put to good use.

Comment

I bought a Team Apolyton T-Shirt a year and few months ago.
                        My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

I finally checked out the store. Looks nice but kinda of too many white items for my comfort. Nevertheless there are two maybe three items I'd like to get.
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by DataAeolus
                            I finally checked out the store. Looks nice but kinda of too many white items for my comfort. Nevertheless there are two maybe three items I'd like to get.
                            I've been very satisfied with the quality. I recomend that you do try something. (My personal favorite is the coffee mug )

Comment

Working...
                            X