X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLATO
    replied
    Originally posted by DataAeolus
    I finally checked out the store. Looks nice but kinda of too many white items for my comfort. Nevertheless there are two maybe three items I'd like to get.
    I've been very satisfied with the quality. I recomend that you do try something. (My personal favorite is the coffee mug )

Leave a comment:

• DataAeolus
    replied
    I finally checked out the store. Looks nice but kinda of too many white items for my comfort. Nevertheless there are two maybe three items I'd like to get.

Leave a comment:

• Andemagne
    replied
    I bought a Team Apolyton T-Shirt a year and few months ago.

Leave a comment:

• H Tower
    replied
    A T-shirt, mousepad and stein. All of them are put to good use.

Leave a comment:

• Frozzy
    replied
    I wanted to buy a special offer stein but PayPal didn't work

Leave a comment:

• DanQ
    replied
    Originally posted by FlameFlash

Do you have that special link for all the countries they have a site?
    There is a link to all of Apolyton's Amazon affiliations at the bottom of all forum pages and at the bottom of the site's homepage.

We now return discussion in this thread to being solely about the Apolyton Store ( http://apolyton.net/store )...

-----------
    Dan; Apolyton CS

Leave a comment:

• ColdWizard
    replied
    I have, even wore the hat to a 'Poly meet.

Leave a comment:

• FlameFlash
    replied
    Cool

Well, if I ever move to the UK I know that I'll still be able to support 'poly with my amazon.com purchases.

Do you have that special link for all the countries they have a site?

Leave a comment:

• DanQ
    replied

Ah! Like if the person lives in Great Britian and has to go through amazon.uk?
    Well, you don't have to use Amazon UK but with living in Great Britain you would certainly get better shipping rates and likely cheaper product prices as well.

All we ask is that you use the link to Amazon UK provided on-site either by clicking through to it from a vist to Apolyton, bookmarking the address provided on site or typing it into your browser address bar manually; although I'm not certain why you would want to unnecessarily torture yourself with the last option, either way we thank you in advance for your financial support.

-----------
    Dan; Apolyton CS

P.S. Thanks, PLATO.

Leave a comment:

• FlameFlash
    replied
    Originally posted by DanQ

This is true. In my earlier post I was referring to only typing in amazon.[ext] where [ext] is the desired domain suffix.

-----------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    Ah! Like if the person lives in Great Britian and has to go through amazon.uk?

Leave a comment:

• PLATO
    replied

This is true. In my earlier post I was referring to only typing in amazon.[ext] where [ext] is the desired domain suffix.

-----------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    Cool! Bookmark saved as Favorite.

Leave a comment:

• DanQ
    replied

I was told that typing in http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/re...olytonciviliza would get 'poly money each time. I have it as my Amazon bookmark as opposed to just plain ol' Amazon.com.

-----------
    Dan; Apolyton CS

Leave a comment:

• PLATO
    replied

I take it you mean just by typing amazon.[ext] where [ext] corresponds to the code of your preferred country? The answer is no.

------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS

I was told that typing in http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/r...polytonciviliza would get 'poly money each time. I have it as my Amazon bookmark as opposed to just plain ol' Amazon.com.

??????

Leave a comment:

• FlameFlash
    replied
    Originally posted by PLATO

Forgot about that. I have also. It's easy to forget to go through this site when you are going there. I wonder if there is anyway for 'Poly to get credit if you go to amazon directly?
    I was told that typing in http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/re...olytonciviliza would get 'poly money each time. I have it as my Amazon bookmark as opposed to just plain ol' Amazon.com.

Leave a comment:

• Bloody Monk
    replied
    Originally posted by Smiley
    Anun, just because your words are backed by nucular weapons does not mean you can nuke your steins.

Artfully done!!

Monk still

Leave a comment:

Working...
X