No announcement yet.

Who here has bought Poly stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My parents wouldn't let me get the "MY WORDS ARE BACKED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS" shirt, so I got the "I civ, therefore I am" shirt

Comment

It's too bad they had to change it to "nuclear power" for the license plate frame.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Re: Who here has bought Poly stuff?

Originally posted by Smiley
        And those who have, share your stories!
        I have purchased Apolytonware on several occassions. These items have been for myself as well as some members of my family. I have always been satisfied with the products I have ordered.

-----------
        Dan; Apolyton CS
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
          i ordered an Amazon book through 'poly.
          Forgot about that. I have also. It's easy to forget to go through this site when you are going there. I wonder if there is anyway for 'Poly to get credit if you go to amazon directly?
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO

I wonder if there is anyway for 'Poly to get credit if you go to amazon directly?
            I take it you mean just by typing amazon.[ext] where [ext] corresponds to the code of your preferred country? The answer is no.

On a related note: in case it has not yet registered with folks for one reason or another, late last week I updated Apolyton's homepage that includes to include the links to our primary affiliation points for easier access and greater exposure.

------------
            Dan; Apolyton CS
            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I haven't.

I don't think I would buy clothes; I feel too much like a nerd already (spending all the time that I do on Apolyton), putting on a T-shirt would only make it obvious...

I could buy a cup, though.

Carolus

Comment

It's getting off-topic with all your Chips & Bits and Amazon.com/.de./.fr/.ca/.co.uk referal orders. The topic was about "Poly stuff", i.e. ACS merchandise from CafePress.

Forgot to say that I would have wanted to order a frosty mug, but they quit with those.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

i got a big cup, a 3-years mousepad as well as a kittens one, plus a white t-shirt

sorry, no photos availiable
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

That's a snappy looking ball cap though. Nice colors!!

Monk
                    so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

I bought one of those "My Words are Back by Nuclear Weapons" steins a couple years ago. It is awesome for a double sized cup of hot coco or tea, or a nice root beer float.

Not microwave safe, however (which I learned the hard way!).

Comment

I'd like one of the "kittens" shirts. Unfortunately, I'm cheap.

Perhaps when I have a job somewhere other than K-Mart...
                        Talent Optional

Comment

Before posts stopped counting in the OT I bought a large coffee mug which I use daily, a sweat shirt which my pa-in-law uses, and a baseball cap.

Since posts stopped counting in the OT I haven't bought anything.

Hey...the admins must be punished!

So the stuff I want can wait until they cave under the preasure. Current games such as CivIII and Conquests are sales which they have lost as I've aquired them elsewhere, future game sales really depend on improved behavior on their part.

Btw, I invented the 'Get Civilized' motto.
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Anun, just because your words are backed by nucular weapons does not mean you can nuke your steins.
                            Visit First Cultural Industries
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                              Anun, just because your words are backed by nucular weapons does not mean you can nuke your steins.

Artfully done!!

Monk still
                              so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO

Forgot about that. I have also. It's easy to forget to go through this site when you are going there. I wonder if there is anyway for 'Poly to get credit if you go to amazon directly?
                                I was told that typing in http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/re...olytonciviliza would get 'poly money each time. I have it as my Amazon bookmark as opposed to just plain ol' Amazon.com.
                                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                                X