This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 150 emperors!

This is a different strain of milestone than the usual x members threads. It is also an important one as regards DC's list, since IIRC he said a while back that all emperors would make the list, which now would of course require it to be the 'Poly 150.

Confirmation DC?

And well all.

149 of whom are spammers.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

No they are not..
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Many emperors contribute to the site.
        We aren't all demo-gamers.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I wonder how many Emperors there were, if OT-posts never counted and Demo-games didn't count either
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I'd be one.

Comment

Me too

Only joined a demo game for a few weeks, and I didn't know about this place back when OT-posts counted (When did it change?)

Comment

As indeed would I.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

All I can say is that I'm amazed at how some people — regardless of the forums they participate in (i.e. 'Poly or some other site) — can rack up so many posts that, inside six months to a year, they're near the top when it comes to titles and whatnot.

So, with that in mind, I tend to value contribution and join dates over titles nowadays. The prince or king who registered in 2001 will likely get a closer read from me than, say, the emperor who registered in June 2003.

Gatekeeper
                  "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

You've got that right

I wonder how somebody can manage to get a average post on 14+ (Per day that is)

Comment

There isn't another one of those Area 51's now, is there?
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

ADG: By using every possible chance he gets? And that reminds me; where is Trip? He was quite frequently here in a period, with at least those 14+.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatekeeper
                          So, with that in mind, I tend to value contribution and join dates over titles nowadays. The prince or king who registered in 2001 will likely get a closer read from me than, say, the emperor who registered in June 2003.

Gatekeeper
                          Then you must be reading my stuff all the time, right?

Ya.. didn't think so.

Comment

I'm an emperor

Fear my wrath
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I'm Top20... and going up!
                              >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Working...
                              X