No announcement yet.

The lost people of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are certainly persistent, but I can't help looking over my shoulder for the lockdown. At least be a little creative. Someone pretend I want to know, "WHO is panag??" I'm new and I care, trust me.

Monk
    so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• I just can't wait for two more pages of post to go by so the issue can come up again. It's interesting to see who's reading the whole thread and whose not.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
        There is no pm!!!

Someone earlier on thought the circumstances of Panag's banning and subsequent leaving of the forum was not allowed to be talked about, so asked "the people who knew" to pm them with the details of what happened.

No pm. No!
        So that's what they told you, hmmmm? If you really want the whole story i can PM it to you.
        What?

Comment

• You've had plenty of time to PM us others, so why should we trust you?
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• NO!! BAD RICHELIEU!! BAD!! You go in the corner now! You know what you did!!
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Allright, allright...

But Skanky put me up to it...
              What?

Comment

• It's not polite to blame others for your own mistakes...
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Blaming some one else is an acceptable practice round here

In fact it is a worthy goal to achieve !!!!
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP

Oh, another Civ2-MPer I miss is Species, whatever happened to that guy?
                    Last time he was around he was playing in the German Civ2 league..........I just checked their old site and it seems like it might have finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                      Blaming some one else is an acceptable practice round here

In fact it is a worthy goal to achieve !!!!
                      And Blaming Skanky is not only acceptable, it is expected.
                      What?

Comment

Working...
                      X